El Farolito - Los Piojos
The song The lantern is included on the disc arc Third Lice.
Lyrics
Uoh uoh bamba bamba bamba uoh
uoh-ba bamba
are the keys within you expect your hands alone
out both search for and now you earn is the reluctance
so hard to say all the things I feel
Sometimes I want to hear just what it says
wind
Uoh uoh bamba bamba bamba uoh
uoh-ba bamba
not need to remember and do not need my name
tell me where you want to get with me or if you
vengándote A man need not
ask what you want to
Because now I want to see your legs
so strong baby trapped in their network
taking me forever Give me a little of your love for your heart
please give me a little is not bad
A lantern of hope for the heart
Let me see nearby,
cerquita for today is not bad
So you want to see very strong girl paddling
sometimes you can lose and I think today we are lucky
Give me a little of your love for your heart
please give me a little
it does not hurt
A lantern of hope for the heart
Let me see nearby,
cerquita for today
hurts not only want to hear
only want to hear
chorus: All the things I feel
uoh bamba. uoh bamba ... ..
chorus: All the things I feel I just want to hear
only want to hear
chorus: All the things I feel
uoh uoh bamba ... bamba ...
chorus: All the things I feel.
0 comments:
Post a Comment