Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sim Price Of Vodafone In India

pekeños details. great days

vieeeeeeeeeeeeeeenes ... Mega Campeche city ... great .. God! and men dnd demerara kedaron? Ammm
joker of the night it was: all lllamando to any man to handle the truck Uh cough cough, lol but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
acompañanra calls began, and all "no, toi with my girlfriend, sorry I can not," And I
, I call obviio Jorge and Jorge?
conetstoooooooooooooooooooooooooo not maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalo
finally, we left, we woke up embankments, dancing rumba kien know porkeria
jajajaj sorry! anticampechanesc soi @ s the girl that I wanted to take the brothel ... waaaaaaaaa! lol I'm so pretty!

ok ...... Yesterday

(sabadito) dei super jeje

The movie that pa ofcourse and not lose the habit did not see and did not know that he tried
because he spends Jorgiux entertaining lol (local joke # 5)
then ... the fun began and that fun eh!
and finally home to mom sun ... where as always the drunks addicting Jorge (who says he does not want to drink and then rearing up there you see the cup)

ammmmmmmmmmmm!
no more to say,,,

come back later with some things that passed me pa intenet to entertain and this blog do not lose the meaning it had before Gashito truth?

0 comments:

Post a Comment