Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Picks Of Herpies On Stomach



Here at home alone, listening to some music, it all started a few hours ago when I came to a head a quartet that was dancing on Saturday Bailanta, if Bailanta Saturday I went to a very pretty girl, searching the net I noticed that the song is called my wife in Banda XXI: Every time I have you in front of my love / I passion in your eyes for me / you want to kiss. / But every time / that you talk to me shivers all over me / and you're the wife / I want for my. / You're the girl I always wait / for life love you. / But every time / that you touch me I feel like dying / is in your hands live the illusion / that need to be happy. / My love do not delay in telling me if / you want me and you will be / my wife, my wife. / You're the girl I always hoped / for life love you / but my love hurry back to tell me if / you want me and you will be / my wife, my wife. / Listen woman, is that I love so much.
Busaco After the subject decides to seek the so-called "Cumbia del Recuerdo" and finish listening to things like



· Movimento Dj Pure - I come from her home: Her eyes, sad to see / and soul thirsts to love / he refuses, refuses to forget / but know you never will / I come from the house of her / and she's, which continues to mourn / say you're a star / and you want to see shine again / I'm coming from the house of her / and she is so evil, that continues to mourn / say if you do not return / no love again, never again / pressure force their notebooks / by the way, soothed the pain / her hair, trying to hide / and tears that never ends / I come from the house of her / and she's, which continues to mourn / say you're a star / and wants to see you shine again / come home from her / and she is so evil, that continues to mourn / say if you do not return / no love again / Little Brother, do not remove your warmth and because she only wants to give love / eh I carefully listened to your version / hey she's right / brother do not remove your heat / because she just wants to give you love / eh I carefully listened to your version / hey she's right / I come from her house / no stop mourn / says you are a star / and she loves you so see shine / I'm from the home of her / and she is, she is, she is / says that if no return / no return in love anymore.

· Bad reputation - Made in Argentina: The heart I have it spray painted blue and white / Cause I love Argentina and Diego also was born here / No I have the conchetaje / drink it I am sorry / I was born here and here I die the same sky that was born Diego /'ll always be sailed from Argentina, Diego and fanclub fan of our wine (repeat) I come to Jamaica or the United States / Because I love to Argentina and also was born here Diego / That Microsoft that pininglish / drink it I am sorry / I'm from here and here I'll stay the same sky that was born Diego /'ll always be sailed from Argentina, fan Diego and fanclub of our wine (bis)

• The Repandilla - Tragi a rose: I bring a rose in my hands / My beloved, for my beloved / Today has been slept / As I would wake me / You may feel very cold And I can not do anything / How I wish in my arms to blanket / Today I was so alone with my kid, with my little one / The question followed me where it has been, where it has gone / What's going on sweetie, now not me anymore / 'Cause mama is not just a little while / God download it from that star where her mama / And only two minutes nothing more / If you do not come my little boy cry / God ride it is hard for me to reality / And I do not is like telling the truth / I Mommy does not come back anymore.


BUT IN MY OPINION THAT TAKES ALL PRIZES IS:


1. Pibes Chorros - We Five Friends: Friends are five streams of profession / no rob the poor because we are not looking for the fixed mice entered the bank / peel the braces and all down / alarm is axion can not safar / is coming the command will go down / we want the judge to the press / if they do not appear we are and all ballot / we all played important to us all continue doing that Utes quilombo no / we will take / we all played anything important to us quilombo continue doing that Utes no / we will take / are five friends Professions jets / Did not rob the poor because we are not looking for the fixed mice entered the bank / peel the braces and all down / alarm is axion can not safar / here comes the command will go down / we want the judge to the press / si they do not appear we are and all ballot / we all played important to us all continue doing that Utes quilombo no / we will take / we all played important to us all continue doing that Utes quilombo no / we will go.


All this to remind some of my early trips to the clubs. CUMBIA DEL RECUERDO

0 comments:

Post a Comment